From a batch of Chris' new beats, I wrote to this one called, "Explosions", it's a slow introspective beat with a click-snapping type snare, and a guitarish sounding synth with a slow extended bass line. Emotion Evoking would be a fitting description of it.

distorted support system
isolation, drawing upon that for my wisdom
I retort, react, from the lack
of security holding me in place securely
One ice berg breaks off,
and the glaciers start melting,
belting out oh woe is me
silence is the call
coded in the independence
hanging by a thread imposing mental remnants
repeated affirmations, repeated in sentences,
repeating til it leads to the path of acceptance
but searching for an empty sense of vengeance
Angst rising, anger building, counteract my intuition that say's it God Willing
weary of the repetition, frame still drilling
days seems like a 8 minute abs, thighmasters, every phony claim
shortcuttin through the path of least resistance
bypassing every trial defining your existence
so pass me the coal, to shovel into engines
next the thesaurus, penning eloquent sentences
every possible option an entrance,
to face a demon and soothe stresses that menace
Venice? no need, represent a cause for which i bleed
feeding off the seeds of guilt and shame
transform it in my system, points of view reframed
no need for acceptance to feel sane,
every cat can argue, with the knowledge to impart you
yet free to disagree
cause you face your own stark truth.

1 comments:

12FV, RFV said...

so pass me the coal, to shovel into engines


-- hot fire!