Hello Hello!
Long time no correspondence! Man, for the first part of the trip we stayed in Orewa Beach and Auckland for 4 days and 3 days, but ever since, the mad dash of road tripping and driving long days, and hustling to interviews has started! So running into internet is a gold mine for me! A chance to take myself out of the dizzying but rewarding head space for a minute and just see how everyone is doing, and getting the news on the world. I just suffered the blow of finding out the GSWs just lost Baron B Diddy Davis, OUCH! But, this roadtrip right now, is blowing my mind, and just so above my head that I feel i'll need many many days post road trip to really contemplate, and take in everything that i'm learning, and comprehending for the first time in my life. I'm learning things i never looked at, and it's truly humbling. It''s rocked me in a way that I'm realizing how similar i am to other people in this world that i have never met, but also how our experiences and environments differ, and just how much i can learn from that. It makes you feel the need to wanna see the rest of the world, and everything around me, and just pick everyone's brain and learn from their experiences, young, old, rich, poor, school educated, street smart, lazy, hustling, open minded, close minded, ALL OF IT!


But I just felt as though i needed to stop by and leave a post, so when i have more time ill def start blogging about the individual personalities we've interviewed and have deeper insights i guess about the trip as a whole! PEACE!-Ray

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2252257&l=28c18&id=6005294

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2252319&l=2e2a9&id=6005294





0 comments: