I actually use to watch Walker Texas Ranger when I was younger, and I legitimately enjoyed the show, but like many things as you get older your perception changes i.e - Jean Claude Van Damme movies(Bloodsport), I realized how hilarious(unintended) the show was. Conan O'Brian then introduced on his show the Walker Texas Ranger lever, that showed the best Walker Texas Ranger clips at a moments notice, it made for some of the best material i think i've ever seen on his show. I guess it's also safe to say I no longer watch Walker Texas Ranger, unless to catch a golden moment of Chuck Norris' infamous intensity and skilled kung fu paegantry. Here are some of the golden ones i found. Enjoy, cause Chuck Norris said so!

Chuck Norris stops a moving car coming at him


Kid Jumps off Bookshelf to be caught


Hely Joel Osment guest appearance
walker texas ranger


Bunch of clips, the introduction of the lever
Random Walker Texas Ranger Clips

1 comments:

Peter said...

man. I can watch bloodSport all day. Those blinded round house kicks. amazing.