bouncing around unstability
roadtripping the country
reshifting home back down south
wading through transition
exploring new realities

So much to decompress.
It's at a point where it's so much, right now examining it as a collective almost feels like it's just one gigantic ball of monotony and indecipherable codes. I need to try and get it back down to basics, and attack one thing at a time, prioritize, and resolve each issue in order of importance to me. It's the great unknown out there for me, while I see the leap of faith into endless open doors, I also sense and feel the vastness, that leaves me wondering if i will be able to latch onto anything.

It's a weird sense of hyped excitement, but also at the same time a sense of dull worry, maybe it's my struggle to come to grips that the perpetual change in circumstances within my life for the past 2 years might actually be settling down, and I'm in a sense of disbelief that I have complete ownership and grip on my bearings.

Maybe I'm slowing down from it all back into familiar settings, but realizing that while I was gone, that these familiar settings have undergone their own makeover and shifts as well.

Hopefully it's just a temporary discombobulation while the dust settles, cause with all that is unsteady, I can still remain focused on what it is I know I'm going to do, and the causes I'm gonna be investing myself into.

We'll see how it all goes.

3 comments:

omabu said...

you will.

jHust said...

you got it homie. eye on the prize brotha.

carl8flow said...

I believe in you.