Wanted to sleep early but couldn't, so I figure I give a little shout out to the Anbu Black Ops, and huuuuuuuuuuuge thanks for them giving me a chance to experience something that I would never ever had the chance had they not asked us to get up on stage and act a fool, while they just straight killed it with a legendary and without a doubt historic, epic, monumental performance. So thankful and grateful and blessed that I have the most talented, genius, and even more importantly, humble friends that surround me everywhere.

I recorded from the time we got there, to going on stage, and everything after it, and for me it was wild, since I had never ever been to a Vibe or ever part of a big dance production like this, and experience such an electric atmosphere. So, eventually I'll edit it, and I think some cool groovy ish will come out of it! P.L.P!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: