Oh Man. We have a Roadtrip Nation event tomorrow at Bowman High School in Valencia. It's the first continuation school in the state to use our curriculum, and I can't explain how excited and hyped I am. It's crazy cause it's like when Mike was talking right before Anbu Black Ops went on stage that he hadn't felt that nervousness in 2 years, like it was the moment he got to really put out himself and really felt like he was doing what he was meant to be doing within dance. That's how I feel about this chance to speak to the Bowman kids. Knowing that these kids have and will go through trials and tribulations that I never will, makes them leaders and above me in my eyes. I want them to know how just by being them and having lived their lives, they already are a story, and are role models, for pushing through every wall that gets in front of them, and I just want to pour every single ounce of what I can into them with hopes that they go on to be better one hundred times over more than what I can achieve. I've spoken a bunch of times to high school students, and definitely I want to relay to those kids just how much they can achieve, but after hearing what these kids have gone through, and how much the school is putting in to having us there, I truly in my heart feel like this is one of those moments that I have the chance to experience my purpose while I'm here on earth, and I plan on bringing it with everything I got. It's nuts how nervous/excited/determined I'm feeling right now, never thought I would feel this outside of anything sports related..

0 comments: