Wow. Dad made it to his 62nd! So thankful! Too many times over the past year and a half was prepping ourselves for the worse, or thinking about every important date in the near future that we would pray for dad to just make it to. But his faith, and his fighting spirit has gotten him here against some at times insurmountable odds, and I can't really be anything but humbled by it, and even more thankful for those around me that have constantly supported me and lifted up my spirits throughout all this time. I'm also thankful that I got this chance to show Dad and Mom that i could sacrifice just this little bit of time coming home for them, for dedicating their whole lives to me, my bro, and my sis. Happy Birthday Dad, and Thanks God, sincerely, me.

1 comments:

my name is hj said...

:) love you ray ray~ hope your dad has an amazing birthday! i miss your antics...can't wait to see you soon!