Holy smizokes! The last episode of Pacquiao DelaHoya 24/7 was probably in my lifetime the most epic, dramatic, hype creating, get my adrenaline going, sports buildup ever! EPIC! Haha but seriously this was some good stuff, really riveting, and I love the inside look you get on the camps of both fighters, but as well as them outside of boxing, and not to mention how well produced this series is.. This will get you flowing with energy if you watch it though, I guarantee it!!!

Also, I was like, that narrator was crazy too! His voice just added this intense vibe to all the episodes. I look it up and i was pretty surprised it was Liev Schreiber, and i was like whoa that can't be his voice. So I looked him up to see if he had that old man voice type within him. I watched some videos and yeah, he's got the voice. Then I opened one video and its outtakes of a movie where Schreiber slaps the back of his movie son's head over fifty times.I thought this was hilarious, I'm wondering what the kid is thinking this whole since he starts getting slapped harder and harder, hair's flailing all over the place.



0 comments: