Man, i can't believe this, i can't describe how i feel right now, i'm just sitting here all my friends are drinking chillin laughing gettin rowdy, but me i'm content sitting right here on the couch, soaking it up, and contemplating what Pac's win means to me, but especially for the 90 million pinoys in the P.I who need that hope, that inspiration, and that faith, to keep it moving, and keep it going, because if Pacman can come from nothing and leep on grinding, then so can I. I love what it will do for my dad, an unparalleled joy and invigoration that will continue on to further make him battle even harder against cancer. I love how many critics that were holier than thou condemning this match, talking about how Pac was gonna get destroyed and only took this fight for money. But i figure they'll all be changing their tone now acting like they knew all along. Maybe Manny did do it for the money, but you can rest assured that his purse is as good as the Filipino peoples, as he's so quick to give it back to them. He did it to make history, he did it to carry a nation and lift em up, he did it to show that he is the pound for pound number one boxer in the world, all you'll hear him credit God, and his countrymen, but never himself. So thankful, words don't really describe it, Greatest Sporting Event Of My Life, but makes even better HISTORY! Congrats Pacman.

1 comments:

omabu said...

HALLELUJAH HOLLABACK X3!!!