I was chillin on Fri. and I was talking with Errol and Kunal and we were talking about our weekend plans, and if we had anything really cool or exciting coming up, and I responded without really thinking, and said, "Well we get to go to work on Monday, and I'm pretty excited about that." Kunal is starting today at Roadtrip, and the rest of the production heads start today too, so i'm looking forward to connecting to folks about Roadtrip, and putting our minds together and contribute more to the cause. It just hit me at that point, that I had reached one of the things in life I hoped never to sway on which was basically doing work that I love, or am without a doubt passionate and driven about, I'm blessed to be a part of Roadtrip Nation. It's Sunday night and I really still am excited about going into work tomorrow, kind of have those first day of school, a world of possibility, and all the time in the world to dedicate it to staring back at you in the face.

I'm nothing but thankful right now, being able to achieve something I've envisioned for awhile now, knowing that there were so many times, when I doubted it to the utmost. feelin on top of the world, and gotta keep this rollin!

0 comments: