Me not being the most knowledgeable music head, I get my music and scoops on music from different outlets: peeps.youtube.hypem.listserve pick of the weeks. Recently i've just had one of those streams of great music and artists come through and I'm just in one of those musical buffet moments where I can try a lil somthing here, a lil something from there, and even come back for seconds or thirds from a certain genre or mood. Anyhow, here's a couple, with more to come, enjoy, and shoot me back some picks! Peace.Positivity.Love!

Ghost - makes trip hop/electronic tracks, livin in the UK, by way of my surrogate country New Zealand! Very DJ Shadow, RJD2 esque with sick grooves and real thick and deep moods.

check out his album Freedom of Thought
http://www.myspace.com/musicbyghost
give It's All Love a listen.

Sia - amazing voice, orginal style, she just wraps around the music and creates something all her own, and has some ingenuitive videos as well!

My pick is Soon We'll be Found, thanks Mariana!
Soon We'll be Found video, dopeness!

0 comments: