lately i've been in this mode of dreaming and really feeling like my goals and dreams are within reach and that as long as I truly give some thought, and a plan of action, and decide to act, I can achieve in it some regard, being cognizant that the path to a dream or goal, can change and become modified , so the as long as the purpose is pure, the end result in whatever form it may be will be fulfilling. Once again its been Dad leaving his mark and gift for me. It's really made me evaluate my life, and it's without a doubt pushed me from the transition out of a chill relaxed life, to a life with a purpose, I realize I've got gifts that I've been blessed with, and I need to find my outlets to share it with the world. Right now I see my destiny as out in the world, and a big part of fulfilling my dream is the journey to find it, and to be a hundred percent honest, I feel like it could be in any place in the world, and I don't plan on fighting wherever it may lead me. But also at the same time, with taking this Roadie Position with Roadtrip Nation, I feel a bit of sadness leaving my mom, knowing that she needs all the support she can get and that I want to be there to help here and assist her with anything she needs, and it does hurt my heart in a way knowing that I am leaving her in a time of need, but I feel like the Big Guy upstairs and Dad is giving me this, and I need to go for it, I just hope Mom will be ok.

By the recommendation of Hannah, I picked up the book The Dream Giver, and man this book has brought so much clarity to the idea of having a dream and the whole decision processes that surround it, from the excuses we make for ourselves, the comfort zones we live in, the wall of fear that we are afraid to break, and those who may detract us from our dreams, because our dreams result in a change for those people and that forces it upon them.
However, at the end of the day I can answer all those questions and reservations with something from the book. Dreams have a purpose bigger than ourselves and ultimately will serve other people. Staying within your comfort zone and denying your dreams is to help yourself. The book addresses a lot of other issues as well, a good read if you've been thinking about making changes and need a little pep talk to go and handle your ish.

0 comments: