My single random thought of the day.

I don't know if this is just me, but if you've seen the latest batch of Pizza Hut hidden cam commercials, does anyone else really think that people are being duped into thinking they're eating world class pasta only to find out its Pizza Hut? The latest commercial I saw was now actually in Italy, with Italians being impressed by Pizza Hut pasta! haha, maybe I'm just skeptical since I've had their rich man's frozen TV dinner pasta before, and man, if only there was a hidden camera to get my reaction.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dunno man... Pasta Hut's really good.

In similar news, Dominos delivers Philly Cheesesteaks.

You should set up a taste test. That entry would be a huge hit.

ma said...

LOL

(the word verification for this comment was stedini.. haha)