Holy moly son! I just checked out the Roadtrip Nation website and they posted our route for the Campus Tour roadtrip, and looks like this is about to get real crazy. I'm going to places I didn't ever think I would visit. One of the first things I thought was, I wonder if they know what a Filipino is in Montana? Man, it seems a bit daunting, but exciting as can be, and I'm friggin ready to take it all in and just takein every experience possible that's coming my way, and just take it in and gain some knowledge, some insight, and keep on working at making those dreams come true!

http://roadtripnation.com/springtour/

March 2Irvine, CAUniversity of California, Irvine
March 3San Marcos, CACalifornia State University, San Marcos
March 4Riverside, CAUniversity of California, Riverside
March 5Fullerton, CAFullerton College
March 24Austin, TexasUniversity of Texas, Austin
March 26Norman, OKUniversity of Oklahoma
March 31Madison, WIUniversity of Wisconson, Madison
April 2St. Paul, MNNorthwestern College
April 7Bozeman, MTMontana State University
April 9Pocatello, IDIdaho State University
April 13Seattle, WAUniversity of Washington, Seattle
April 14Corvallis, OROregon State University
April 15Eugene, ORUniversity of Oregon
April 21Davis, CAUniversity of California, Davis
April 23Merced, CAUniversity of California, Merced

2 comments:

my name is hj said...

Now that's a road trip...jeeesh!

G said...

its ray ricafort up in the mothafuckin' buildinnnnnnn!!