This message right here from the man who is already doin the damn thang! No way im gonna let this opportunity be anything less than giving all i can! Thanks for the inspiration Ken Radomski-San!

Ken Hasegawa Radomski
June 22 at 11:13am
I think you already left for the airport and all that for your intense ass trip. I just wanted to tell you that you have every opportunity to make this trip whatever you want it to be. Use this outlet to let everyone know the Ray Ricafort that I know. Show the world the knowledge, talent, and positivity you possess. I'm pretty sure you know all this, but I just want to make sure that you practice what you preach and 'keep living the DREAM.' Don't let anything hold you back or restrict you. You are one wise man but keep that open mind that you have and bring back some more knowledge and share it with all your roommates.

Mucho Love and Peace from the middle East. take care.
Keny

p.s. say hi to jermaine and brett for me

0 comments: