I heard it on one of the RTN interviews and I know that this is a widely used saying, but I think it rings true more and more as I'm exposed to more in life, and I feel like I have the complete freedom to pursue any interests of knowledge or curiosity in my life.

"The more I learn in life, The more I realize how little I know"

Especially with the technological age we live in, the resources available to us, and the application of them at our fingertips is incomprehensible. At times I feel overwhelmed with what it is I wanna learn about, and trying to reel it in to just a couple things that I can focus on.

For me, the highest priority out of the bajillion in my head:

-Storytelling (really wanna work on this)
-Mental Retention of what I learn
-Continuation the music consumption and sharing
-Audio recording
-Writing (lyrics, and shorts or bits)
-Boxing (It's been getting addicting!)
-Singing, voice, letting it rip w/out self consciousness.
and prob the one that can be the most impactful on other lives:
-The expansion of the Indie Department here at RTN and how it can become more relevant to more students lives, and how to make a broader more lasting impact.

It's crazy out there, find what's you out there, and go hard for it, put your head down and put in some solid work without focusing on your progress so much as just focusing on putting in work, and when you finally bring your head up, I think you'll be amazed by the scenery you will have just created for yourself. P.L.P

1 comments:

12FV, RFV said...

get producin man!