The brothaman Mike Song, is one of the most creative, imaginative, and enthusiastic minds I know. Just talking to him and getting his ideas on life, get me excited and gets my mind running through the possibilities of the world. Whenever I witness him ideating, I can see so much that he sets no boundaries to the things that he envisions, and it's something I look up to him for. So I feel as though tutting to Wii music, is about as Mike mothaeffin Song as it gets. One of the things that Mike said to me once that I always keep close in my mind whenever I'm writing or making stuff and I start to get self conscious,

"The talents that I have aren't mine, they were given to me by God, and I'm just the channel to share them with other people."


It's amazing how much easier it is to accomplish things when you realize that usually the purpose of something is larger than yourself. So whenever there's a moment for me of I wonder what people will think, there's now a get over yourself moment of reinforcement that allows me to take myself out of the equation, and focus on the production. P.L.P


0 comments: