You ever know you just want something.
Whatever form this thing may be, you feel that undoubted certainty of its place in your life.
At any other point in my life not having what I want would drive me crazy.
It would lead to over analyzing, drawing questions of my inadequacy,
and a need to over compensate in other areas of my life.
But this new want, has lead me into dope awakening and realization.
This new found balance in life, it gives me the equilibrium to live in the grey,
handling highs and lows and blending them into a singular existence, all within
the same composition of life's splendid progression.
I've been lost in transitions and uncertainty for the past couple years
at times i felt like an abandoned buoy, floating in hopes of finding a beacon.
But that glimmer in the distance, has finally arrived,
and it's shedding light and insight on new concepts I would never had been able to grasp
had life not taken its course.
I'm thankful, and here I am, faced with that which I want but can't have,
but I've got confidence in that it needs seasoning before it's ready for me, and I need
to continue to gain more balance and aspects to my person, but I'll be seeing you in the future,
I've got all the time in the world.

fresh reflective music, ...fo sho...


0 comments: