I think the biggest lesson I've learned in the past 2 years, is just how precious life is, and the utmost importance of making the most of it, making it count, and using your life as a vehicle of change or some sort of positive resonance on the world before you pass.

Going home this weekend we visited Tito Jack in the hospital as he had surgery at Stanford for his cancer at the base of nasal cavity and head. We visited him Friday night, and hung out with the family at the hospital, and it was so reminiscent of the times we spent when Dad was in the hospital fighting.

In these times I see the most amazing resilience and the strength of my family's collective spirit, as they all spend their time in the hospital comforting each other and focusing on the positive and focusing on keeping everyone's spirits as high as possible.

Today, the doctors were supposed to go back and do another surgery on Tito Jack, but they couldn't do anything, as the cancer's spread aggressively to his lymph nodes as well. I just spoke with Mom and she as well kept wanting me to see how precious life was, and how important it is to make the most of it, lesson taken. P.L.P

0 comments: