free writing to the Moon,
day turns to dusk but still we consume
constant cycles vital to the cog
essential as the flow accentuates blog
not a drop of the knowledge,
just collectivist conscience
of what we know to be honest
refuse to exist as repetitive
refuse to view life as expletives
the transformation of self stays relative
so i refuse to use their rubric to measure it

-Starting today at the boxing gym. check it out, Brian Hood's American Gym . I checked it out yesterday, and since boxing a little with Errol has really gotten me in a lot better shape than playing ball and jogging, I joined. I sat in on their sparring sessions and some people just training hard, and it got me hella pumped to start! Looking forward to it, and gotta reach the goal, I told Kenny I'd be in the 150's by the time he leaves for Japan in August.

-Oh man, we're about to have a little viewing party here at Roadtrip, for our series' first episode, I'm pretty nervous, but def excited, and I know it's gonna be surreal seeing Dad on the screen and hearing him talk, and then just reliving that whole ridonkulous travelling and learning experience that's changed me and set me on a certain path for the rest of my life!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Yo yo! I haven't read your blog in forEVA playa! Keep up the positive beats. Let the moon shine in!!!