it's been a crazy crazy week to say the least, and probably the longest 5-6 days of my life, It's feels like it's been weeks since Sunday. But none the less, this process has taken me across the spectrum and range of human emotions, but thankfully the one that hasn't been present is regret. That's one of the main things that makes this process filled with peace and makes me see the beauty in life and also in death. I see the outpouring of love, the support, just how OG of a guy my dad was, and how i didn't realize to what extent until he passed, and I was able to hear all these firsthand accounts of admiration, and inspiration he gave to others, and it truly has given me a new perspective on his life and just how amazing he was, and I'm glad that he left that as a final gift to his family here.

But I know even more so, Dad still left me one more gift. I remember last night before i went to sleep in his spot on his bed, praying for him to come and help me, and just help me with my path and direction in life, as I decided I was going to put Japan on hold, and wondering about when I would be able to get my life started again, but still worrying about mom and worried about the guilt of leaving and her not being ready yet. Dad also knew that after Roadtrip Nation I had so much momentum and was ready to follow my path and go for everything I was dreaming about and my passions, but with his cancer coming back he wanted me to come home and be back with the family for support. So that was tough for me, but I came to peace with it, and this morning, when i woke up I checked my email as i usually do, and I saw my pop's gift for me.

I got an email, from Roadtrip Nation, asking me if I would be interested in a position as a roadie. Since I've done a roadtrip already and they would want me to share my stories on the road of my trip. I've pasted the details of the job below, and am just a bit in shock still, but I know Dad hooked me up. Thanks Dad.

Roadtrip Nation Roadie Position

We are looking for adventurous, young, energetic people to go on a national tour across the country and visit college and university campuses and rally people to join the Roadtrip Nation movement! Your job title will be a roadie. You will be hired to be the face of Roadtrip Nation and promote the RTN Movement. This is a full time job where half the time you will be working in our office in Costa Mesa, CA and the other half you will be on the road in one of our GREEN RVs! This adventure will stretch you to your limits and will end up being one of the hardest and best experiences of your life! We are going to bring you into the Roadtrip Nation family, train you, greenlight you for Indie Roadtrip, and then send you on a team to share your experience and Roadtrip Nation with students across the country!

We receive a lot of applications for this position so please make sure you visit www.roadtripnation.com so that you already have an understanding of what we do BEFORE YOU APPLY.
RESPOND THROUGH EMAIL NOT THROUGH THE WEBSITE
The start date is Feb. 16th!

Tour ends April 24th (approximately)

Roadtrip Nation - Mission Statement - As a generation, we need to get back to focusing on individuality - self construction rather than mass production. Define your own road in life instead of traveling down some else's. Listen to yourself!

We are a grassroots company that is finding the open road.

No box.

No boundaries.

This is an incredible opportunity to travel, meet new people, learn many new skills (filming, editing, RV driving, public speaking, ect.) and so much more!

This is a paid position

Requirements -

- Age between 18-28 years old

- Valid Driver’s License

- 2 month commitment

3 comments:

12FV, RFV said...

sickkkkkkkkkkkk

that sounds like a sick job!!!!

ma said...

forget regret :D

Anonymous said...

that's so-so def sick.