Hey Dad,
You left without leaving us, and in that you did it in the most peaceful way. I slept with mom, we left a space for you at the end. I replay everything over and over in my head, and there's no doubt in my heart mind and soul, that God planned it, and let you have every single moment you needed to make peace with everything, you made it to every single big date that you set your mind to, 35th anniversary, Mom's 60th, Ate's Bday, Your 62nd Bday, Xmas, Pacquiao-DelaHoya, and you even made me and kuya's birthday celebration, and wanted to pass before our bdays. I see it so much, me and mom woke up at 6 this morning and we just talked and reminisced about you for an hour, and to tell you the truth I miss you so much and I love you with all my heart, yet when i get a bit down, my sadness always fades with that sense of positivity, and peace that you carried with you in your final days. You defied what doctors said, and you strengthened my faith and made it as much a part of me as you are. The new beat is yours now, and it's gonna be your song,and it'll be the one song that out of all that I make that will give me the most freedom and just let me truly pour my heart into the track. I was just thinking, that when Roadtrip Nation plays, its just another way your legacy is gonna keep going. When you told me your dream was to inspire, and that if you didn't finish your mission you wanted me and kuya to continue it, that's when i realized YOU ARE MY HERO, and thanks dad, you just set me up for life, and consider it done. Believe I'm taking every single one of your sayings and lessons and carrying it with me in my life and use that to inspire others and give em hope.
-Always be a thinking man
-L.D.P.D Lord, discipline, persistence, determination
-Forgiveness, Be Humble, Live Simply
It overwhelms me to see how much I'm realizing now, and on my birthday I'm even more overwhelmed and honored that you truly have found peace, and I feel your presence even more now.
Thanks Dad, now I am !Empowered! me and you now, let's make tangible results. Love You





0 comments: