I don't know if you guys who use blogger, use google analytics, where you can see your stats as far as your hits on your blog and the geography of them, but going over the stats to me is a bit of a trip. You get hits from around the world, from random spots that you don't know anybody from. It's dope though to think that in those mere seconds when someone you don't semi-gives a little about what you have to say, and I think just knowing that does way more for me, confidence and motivation wise than that person on the other end could ever understand, even if you just looked at it for 3 seconds, and was like, "man this dude's an idiot", guess what, I would never know! and i'd still get the motivation to write more by knowing someone just visited. But anyways kind of a pointless entry but just was thinking about that. And yeah, if your from another country, or state, and i don't have the pleasure of knowing ya, drop me a line and complete the connection! -PEACE!

0 comments: