Hey guys,

Check out my first couple loops, I'm completely a newb and have so much to learn but i guess i was just excited to create something that actually resembles a beat and a loop. It's not gonna blow your mind or anything, it'll prob underwhelm you, but it's all part of the process. When i first opened up reason and had my keyboard, it all looked like ancient hieroglyph to me, but I tried my best to learn a little on the go, so check it out, and I will def. def. keep working and learning and trying to improve. Thanks to everyone for the encouragement to not be afraid to venture into something new even though I knew nothing about it and still don't pretty much, but here's to learning and improving! Cheers-Ray

3 comments:

Peter said...

digging the second melody. the wah/ethereal stuff seems a little overpowering but keep up the work mang.

SuJ said...

the beat 3rd melody is sick. and im diggin the 2nd one as well. a gree w. the etheral stuff peter says too

Fawna said...

AHHHH!

I'm so happy about your song! I'm a little late I know, but I finally heard it-- love the stuff about the roadtrip... good stuff!! ROCK ON!