I'm lost in elements far greater than translation
internal combustion swirling like a whirling dervish
stupidity is the calling card
failing my own self value, and failing my self worth
but really couldn't expect more from my self for what it's worth
move on, move on, move on
the key broke off, but I'm the piece still lodged
surrounded by its nature that I built to be mine
willing for my own nature to be redefined
made an offer to share two natures for one habitat, but proposition declined
the product of when your reality, and REALity collide
try to give it to the divine, or accept it as the providence's design
so close to the edge i can feel the repercussions
To choose the acceptance, is to let go of the last remnants
still straggling in hopes to recreate the scene, and refill your void
but I'll accept these condition's precepts in order for you to fulfill your voice
my fulfillment must be found in the nature of my choice
So God bless you, to my symphony that rose above the noise
I'm not leaving on a jet plane, just to a different set of planes
parallel to your arc, but just close enough, wishing for your highest flight

thanks for everything.good luck.maybe down the road.

0 comments: