Hey all,
so been doin A LOT of thinking lately, and a lot of talking to friends and amazed at their power to lift my spirits and help me see the Optimism in things, and the positivity that can shine through any experience regardless of how dark it seems to you. The one thing i've also gained from them in my recent talks is the fact that I need more confidence in my voice and experiences, and more confidence in my self in general...The first step for me is to just write a post about a stream of consciousness of my random thoughts all being simulataneously conducted in my head in partnership with the recent conversations i've had with friends. so enjoy it or loathe it, but if your quotin it and blowin it to others, then my vision of being a catalyst for some sense of contemplation upon your own life has completed it's mission. So here's to having more confidence ourselves.

COMMON MARKET is the Bomb dizzle! Listen to em, and realize what content and intelligence in hip hop is really all about.

I'm formally turning in an idea in the Google 10 to the hundreth project for their 10th anniversary, I originally sent the idea to Mike Song, cause I needed ultimate positivity for my faith in the idea, if your curious, let me know and I'd be happy to share.

To all those feeling the pressures of being a pimp in a club or a playa playa hollerin for a dollar, but you know that's not you, then just be the average joe that you were meant to be and rep for us all! What you'll realize later is that you are far from average, and that your everday actions are actually different and quite refreshing from the rest of the Don Magic Juans in the world.

Michael from Kallusive wrote me an email today and told me I had fans, I guess some peeps wrote in and were asking if my tracks could be downloaded or bought....damn talk about UPLIFTING!Hells Yeeea! But then again it could have been Omar or Kenny writing Kallusive an email to make me feel better..hahha, but I'm gonna keep producing regardless!

The little subleties and nuances of life create the greatest movie scenes and ideas for comedy. For example, I must share cause I thought it was hilarious. Sugi, Nestler, and Me were talkin about moving back home and the hillarity of it all. Sugi then started talking about the "Speaker Test" at home, where you find out how loud you can play your speakers without it spilling into your parents' room. So sugi employed a whole test of turning up his speakers then running over to his parents room to guage the noise. Then he turned em up even more and then laid down in his parents bed, and found it was juuuust right, then he ran back turned down the speakers and forgot where he marked the sound for that just oh so perfect threshold. Just picturing Sugi running to his parents room and laying down in his parents bed is just so funny to me for some reason...

LOVEFEST was siiiiiiiiiick! I even did a bubble bath with the girls to soak our feet from the long night, and just had funny conversation, and just never thought i would be doing that with them in a SF hotel with a perfectly placed red light...hahah that was amazing, no one does it like the MGs
for sure...

The day after I was walking around the city with the girls, and then we ended up walking through the Castro Street Fair. Now granted i feel like i'm very comfortable and very open minded to say the least, but the one thing i'll never forget was at one point we got to the center
of the street fair, and I was literally in the middle of a sea of men all drinking and flirting with each other for as far as i could see in every direction.....yet the only thing i could think of was damn, this guys are all so much bigger and more masculine then me i need to get crackin on this workin out thing....

Favorite quote of the day-from Ms. Halle Berry on being Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive-
"Sexiness is a state of mind — a comfortable state of being," she says. "It's about loving yourself in your most unlovable moments."
-well at least im getting close to the state of mind aspect of it...

well it 1:45 and i got a 9 hour day at work tomorrow in about five hours, so
GOOOOOOOOD NIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHTTTTT!!!!
Ray Riggsy