It's officially March 1st, therefore the eve of before the Roadtrip Nation Spring Campus Tour kick off!! I'm back home now and am glad that I have had this chance to go home and be with the family before such a tremendous opportunity like this. There's been so many instances that have occurred since Dad's passing that let me know this opportunity was meant to be and it has without a doubt continued to help me shape my path for the rest of life and the vision im chasing.

One of the coolest things that has ever happened to me and in regards with acceptance with my family and all my cousins and aunts and uncles went down as I came home on thursday night for the 40th day after Dad's passing . As I'm on my way home from the airport with Mario, I get a call from my sister asking me where I was and I told her I'd be home soon and she innocently said ok we'll see you here. When I pulled up to the house I saw my cousin Carlo see me walking up but still closed the door. I started knocking then when he opened the door it was all my cousins and aunts and uncles in the living room playing the song I made for Dad raising the roof with their west sides in the air yelling "Hey Dad!", and "Go Ryan, Go Ryan!" It was surreal with everyone dancing around just laughing and getting the usual rowdy as heck filipino family style. I saw my mom laughing and truly having a sense of pride in the song, and that meant more than anything else to me. It signified the acceptance of something I don't think I would have ever let her know I did unless my sister had played the song for her and my aunts. But that gift in itself to see my family back me up and be proud of me and enjoy it, has truly made me realize the need to continue writing and making tracks.

Also coming back definitely shows me what AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING opportunity I have. A month and a half ago, I wouldnt been able to have imagine a scenario like this, I would have thought it even absurd. But I know Dad was looking down on me with this one, and seeing the strength of Mom here at home, but also the daily struggle and battle she goes through on the daily without having her best friend and soul mate by her side, really tears me up inside. It makes me feel guilty for having such a wonderful outlook for my upcoming days, but at the same time I realize fully I need to seize these days, and give nothing less than all of myself on this trip and fulfill not only the repayment I owe to Roadtrip for letting me experience the New Zealand trip and to pay it forward, but also to fulfill what Dad ask me in his final days, which was to continue his dream of inspiring people if he couldn't go on to do it. I need to show Mom that her sacrificing and being lonely in order to let me go, was a sacrifice well worth it, cause I'm leaving an imprint on the world. I feel so blessed to just have this freedom to toy with the possibilities of the universe and what awaits me and what I can attain, and for that I'm coming focused and ready to roll, and make sure I hold it down for Roadtrip, Mom and Dad, and all those that readily give me the confidence to say they believe in me. Humbled beyond what I can express, God Bless, and be talking to you all soon-Ray