I miss him more than yesterday. 

I miss him for the peace of mind. 
I miss that patch that completed my quilt that I never was always aware kept me warm.
I miss that thumbs up in the face of the end. 
I miss that courage, I miss that spirit.
I miss that in speaking to you, all my troubles seemed so petty.
life on the road is a roller coaster, the constant analyzation, 
the constant organizing of your priority in others' lives, 
and constantly questioning it. 
The feeling of the isolation
but nurturing it into something to learn from.
The islolation that leads to a greater sense of independance. 
The different shade and hue you are to every canvas you color,
The slow unfolding that things may not be what they had seemed to be.
The realization that there's more out there, 
and that this journey is only the beginning to finding it. 
Holding on, to tell yourself you don't have to reconstruct, 
only to see that you're fooling yourself so you don't have to step even more into the unknown
priority, i'd like to hope so, 
option, it's more likely that I know so. 
it's the conclusion thats got me so-so, 
So, I better get a move on, 
uproot my roots, to get my groove on
and it starts with today, 
and wont end til I'm with you. 
took a break and walked into Our Lady of Guadalupe Church
and felt the serenity, the memories,
and connected with the peace and connected with you. 
I let it flow and I let it stream,
I felt the depth of intensity reminiscent of the visit in my dream
I see the powers larger than I, 
I feel you once again right at my shoulder.