so I must start the build up now. the fight is coming, and fight upcoming or not, MannyPacquiao.ph is about as regular a site i visit as espn.com, yahoo, cnn, hotmail, so I gotta start my pre fight blogging on the man. But check out this promo shoot with the Pacman, as they try to shoot a tough guy ad promo for the fight, and listen in at :40 of the video to hear Pacman doing his best surfer dude. I love seeing how nice of a guy and harmless he seems, but knowing he is COOOOOOOLDDDDD BLOOOOOOOODED in the ring.

3 comments:

jHust said...

...shiet, not jHust's weight class. he's gonna go off come May 2nd. where we watchin' the fight?!

omabu said...

hahaha this is classic!

damn i can't wait for this fight, and the fight after that...and the fight after that...and the fight after that!!!

24.7 got me hyped on this ish!!

SuJ said...

hahahaha. NICE!!! this is amazing to see. how someone is so different inside and outside the ring