we're making our way westwards and on the way to seattle, leaving Idaho, and soon to be officially on the West Coast! Jason The Boss Man Manion came out to stay with us for 4 nights, and man, he brought the trip really full circle for me, We vibe a lot on life issues and views, and it was major comfort to have him here just talking to us, listening to us, and bringing us a lot of calm and peace, but still bringing that energy of straight love, that really resolved most of my issues on the road. There's hella things that I just wanna chop it up about with having seen the new way of life in the midwest and far north, and the stuff in between, but I'm just gonna wait til I get back and get grinding with the home slices on music, and discuss life then, and infuse it into the music we'll be making, without a doubt. This trip has been life altering. 


Check out the Pet Shop Boys new single, Love Etc. I'm diggin it and I feel like this song is gonna have some dope remixes in the coming months.


2 comments:

12FV, RFV said...

HELLZ YES! a shout out, im glad u still remember us back home, baby steps!

when is your come-back-date, we need to chill mad status

ma said...

suhweet i never peeped them before. remix material for sure