How was it?
How was the trip?
Really simple questions, with anything but simple answers.
For such an intense trip, where your every moment for 40 some odd days
is inextricably linked to an RV, 3 other roadies, and a roadtrip mission,
your mind becomes consumed within it, but still fights to think and dream
about your future plans when you get home. 
Too much too have contemplated on the road, 
too many nuances of everyday life you experience on the daily
that eventually pile up into a ball of an unbelievable experience.
I've only been off the road for two days, but its hitting me now, just how ridonk this experience was, and how diverse, how different, and just how much human nature is the same in people, when you connect to basic core ideas within them. Could be Idaho, Iowa, Oklahoma, or Missouri,
Could be Wisconsin, North Dakota, Wyonming, or Minnesota.
Doesn't matter, the tenets of sincerety, friendliness, and humanity, can break through all that. 

Being back.
Changes need to occur
Your mind knows better
Fight it on the daily, 
trust in your blind foresight to know its for the better.
Use to be about reciprocation,
But I've been travelling a one way street.
Can't make yourself matter
So invest in where you do
banking on some truth,
but still aware that the awakening is rude.
Could say that it does
But I know that it dont
So I wont
But I will
Just watch me.
I love being back.

Also, met with Evan for the first time last night, and he is good peoples, and we will definitely be working together and makin some music with us and all the boys. We got to flow and talk music, and our what were really about in making music, and why we do it, and we're on the same page..YESSSSSSSSSIR!
peep him again      THAT FOOD(click me)

1 comments:

my name is hj said...

oh ray, wish i could just sit and talk with ya like the olden days just so i could inhale your enlightenment from the past 40.