Portland is a vintage shoppers eutopia. Cruise down Hawthorne and you'll get all the vintage shopping you can handle, as many of the shops are consignment so each shop is packed with hella different types of things, odds, ends, and sick sick clothing. I also got to eat dinner with my cuz Anton at Shanghai Tunnel, where people used to be taken into tunnels and made to work as slaves, supposedly the 9th most haunted place in the states, but great peanut noodle bowls with chicken nonetheless. Also, we went to Voodoo doughnut where, one of my heroes Man Vs. Food's Adam Richman stopped by, so I had to follow in his footsteps and enjoy a dozen for myself! See if you can guess which one is the blazer blunt doughnut!






















1 comments:

ma said...

hahahaha oh man the pic with you with the animal hat rules. hella made me chuckle. i want some voodoo donuts mang