On the road i've been trying to be proactive about keeping focused on the music/writing/beats grind of creating as much as possible. So with the road trip about to wind down, I started searching Craigslist for possible emcees and producers to work with. I came across Evan, a producer from Costa mesa, who makes beats and is down to bust flows. So I hit him up and had check out my myspace music. I didn't hear back from him for a couple days, so I just figured, oh well, not a fit, all gravy we'll move on to the next thing. But he hit me back about a couple days ago, and told me he dug my stuff, and he was definitely down to work some stuff.

So I Evan up on AIM, and I told him about the equipment that the boys back at home have as far a korg, an Akai drum machine, and Omar's new MPC, but told him that we really don't have the ability to record just yet. That's exactly where he fits in perfectly, cause he has all the production equipment and the ability to record as well. We now have another possible emcee to freestyle with and another producer to get us pumpin music and get the creative process flowing even more than ever. Can't wait to get back, and start this all up. Here's to self expression, CHEERS!

Check out Evan's Beats on the link here. That Food

1 comments:

SuJ said...

dude! that's so sick man. big things will happen for you man