saw the new track on Hypem.com, peep it, you listen to it and just know right away that its The Whitest Boy Alive's sound and feel. 



Also, I checked out Passion Pit, a band from New Zealand, so i've gotta be partial to them! But they got a diff. sound so check out their track Sleepy Head


Also, in a dope occurrence of what I like to think of as fate, while we were walking around in Madison, right about to go into the Goodwill, I spotted Geo from Blue Scholars standing on the sidewalk. To be able to interview him in Austin, and realized the significance of that to me as far as wanted to make music, then to see him a week later, standing in the middle of Wisconsin, is crazy. I prefer to think that its a message from a certain big guy in the sky to reaffirm me that I need to stay inspired and make some music. dannnnnnng!

0 comments: