my pre conceived notions of the country have been turned upside down.
It was bore out of my own ignorance, and probably my indifference to situation outside of my own.
I've seen new ways of life, thinking, interacting, and peace of mind, that I never was aware of.
Bozeman, Montana, and the students of Montana State, have taught me that.
I see people who are not even aware of the peace that they carry within themselves, the friendliness that they possess which would be considered above and beyond in many parts of California. For the first time seriously I came to the conclusion that I feel like I could live somewhere else in the states outside of Cali. It's weird as that that was a harder conclusion to come to than being pretty much ready to go to Japan and teach english there. Something I've thinking about for awhile too is the thought of what I call home for myself. I've realized at this point my life, I don't have a definitive one that is concrete enough or filled with enough stability for me. I've realized I just need a community that I can be a part of, that i can contribute to, and that can give me the freedom to create and live with a purpose.

0 comments: